Your support means a lot to us. Underwriters are vital to our public service mission of bringing quality news and informational programming to an ever-expanding community of listeners. View a complete list of WFCR and WNNZ underwriters.
Become an underwriter
Underwriting on New England Public Radio has the impact of traditional radio marketing with the benefit of supporting a well-respected non-profit media institution. It’s an effective way to build business and brand your company while helping to pay for the news, music and entertainment programming 176,000 listeners from Massachusetts, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire and New York State rely on each week.
New England Public Radio attracts an audience distinguished by its educational excellence and professional success. Listeners are your choice consumers, savvy business leaders, and influentials who are active in their communities.
The essential quality that distinguishes public radio listeners from other media audiences and from the US population can be aptly described by one word – “more.” Public radio listeners are driven to learn more, to earn more, to spend more, and to be more involved in their communities.
New England Public Radio underwriters gain:
• Direct access to an affluent audience with a powerful, personal commitment to New England Public Radio, WFCR and all-news WNNZ
• Name recognition among professionals and business leaders likely to be interested in your products and services
• Credibility by associating with intelligent, in-depth journalism from National Public Radio (NPR), the BBC and New England Public Radio's own award-winning news team
• Recognition as a patron of the arts in your support of New England Public Radio’s locally produced classical, jazz and world music
• Appreciation from your colleagues, customers and peers, who will recognize your commitment to the community
Our corporate underwriting team can help you design a schedule of underwriting announcements that meets your marketing, financial and philanthropic goals. Your company’s underwriting plan can range from exclusive sponsorship of a particular program to a schedule that spans all segments of the day, on both WFCR and all-news WNNZ. You may also choose to underwrite nepr.net, or become a partner in one of our special events.
All New England Public Radio underwriters are included in our unique Community Connection Card program. The Community Connection Card allows your company to offer discounts and special promotions to New England Public Radio listeners. Learn more.
For more information on underwriting opportunities, call Ruth Kennedy at 413.577.0779 x1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org