Fund Drive September 23, 2015 through October 3, 2015
References to New England Public Radio (“NEPR”) include radio stations WFCR, WNNZ, WNNZ-FM, WNNU, and WNNI; and their license holders, the University of Massachusetts and the New England Public Radio Foundation, Inc.
- Eligibility. NEPR contests are open to anyone 18 years of age or older except employees of the University of Massachusetts, the NEPR Foundation, Amherst College, members of their boards of directors, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children) or households (whether related or not). Additional parties not eligible in particular contests are listed in the Contest Details section below.
- Entry. To enter, submit the contest entry form available at nepr.net or call 1-800-639-8850 during the hours the contest is open as stated in the Contest Details section. No pledge or purchase is necessary to enter. To enter without pledging, visit the CONTEST ENTRY ONLY PAGE or inform the telephone representative. Eligible sustaining partners of NEPR are automatically entered in every contest. Only one entry per person is allowed. Multiple entries by one person from different e-mail addresses will be disqualified. NEPR is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected mail, technological errors, failures of the telephone or computer systems, and/or printing errors in any advertisement, entry form or the rules.
- Prize and Approximate Value. See the Contest Details section below for each particular contest.
- Awarding the Prize. The winner will be drawn and announced by a date and time specified for each contest in the Contest Details section. The odds of winning depend on the number of qualified entries received. Winners will be chosen by random drawing. For a prize that is not claimed by the date specified in the Contest Details section, or for a prize that is claimed but is then, at the winner’s sole and independent discretion, donated to NEPR by the winner, NEPR may, at its sole discretion, either award the prize to an alternate winner chosen in the same manner as the initial selectee, extend the contest and offer the same or substantially similar prize again, or take other such actions as NEPR, in its sole discretion, may deem appropriate in accordance with applicable law.
- Claiming the Prize. To claim a prize, winners must execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release to NEPR by the date specified in the Contest Details section. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed by the date specified in the Contest Details section (or in the case of an alternate winner, within two (2) days of his or her selection) will be forfeited by the winner. All prizes will be mailed to the winner following the contest, with the prior written consent of the winner; the winner assumes the risk of its arrival. NEPR is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize.
- General. All prizes will be awarded. Any and all taxes on the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. The prizes may not be transferred without NEPR’s permission, and any transferee must be an eligible entrant under these rules. NEPR may substitute a prize of like value for the prize described herein, in NEPR’s sole discretion. The winner may not substitute another prize for the prize described herein, nor redeem the prize for cash. NEPR reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, which will become effective upon announcement. Prize winners must execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release by the date specified in the Contest Details section (or if an alternate winner, within two (2) days of his or her selection). This offer is subject to federal, state and local regulations and laws and is void where taxed, restricted or prohibited. By entering, participants agree to these rules and the decisions of the judges, and expressly consent to the use of their name, photograph or likeness for advertising this and similar promotions of NEPR without compensation. Winners shall agree to hold NEPR, the University of Massachusetts, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them, harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or contest.
- Prize Winners. For a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by the date specified in the Contest Details section to Katie Wright, NEPR, 1525 Main Street, Springfield, MA 01103
- Rules. For a copy of the official rules, please send a self-addressed, stamped, envelope (Vermont residents may omit stamp) to: Katie Wright, NEPR, 1525 Main Street, Springfield, MA 01103
|Dates and Times the Contest is Open:||Daily (12:01 a.m. – 11:59 p.m. from Thursday, September 24 – Monday, October 5, 2015)||Additional Ineligible Parties:||NA||Prize:||iPad Mini||Approximate Value:||$300||Date and Time for Awarding the Prize:||Prizes will be awarded by 10:00 a.m. the following business day||Date by which the prize must be claimed:||November 5, 2015||Date by which the selected winner must execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release:||November 5, 2015||Last date to request a list of prize winners:||November 5, 2015|
|Win David Sedaris Tickets|
|Dates and Times the Contest is Open:||9/25, 4:00-6:30 p.m.; 9/26, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.; 9/28 4:00 – 6:30 p.m.; 10/1, 4:00 – 6:30 p.m.; 10/2, 6:00 – 9:00 a.m.; 10/2, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.)||Additional Ineligible Parties:||NA||Prize:||Davids Sedaris Tickets for Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at the Academy of Music, Northampton, MA||Approximate Value:||$130||Date and Time for Awarding the Prize:||Prizes will be awarded by 10:00 a.m. on the following business day||Date by which the prize must be claimed:||October 7, 2015||Date by which the selected winner must execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release:||October 7, 2015||Last date to request a list of prize winners:||November 5, 2015|