An Evening With Garrison Keillor Giveaway Contest
March 8, 2014
- Eligibility. The contest is open to anyone 18 years of age or older, except employees of, and persons under contract to, the University of Massachusetts Amherst; members of the NEW ENGLAND PUBLIC RADIO Foundation, Inc. and its employees and immediate family members of all individuals in the preceding groups. (All references to “NEW ENGLAND PUBLIC RADIO” herein include radio stations WFCR, WNNZ(AM), WNNZ-FM, WNNU, and all associated translator stations.)
- Entry. To enter, call 1-800-639-8850 to speak to a representative or go online to NEPR.net to enter your information on the form provided there, during the hours when the contest is open: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 8, 2014.No pledge or purchase is necessary to enter. To enter without pledging, click here and select “enter me in the drawing only” when you click on the entry form, or inform the telephone representative.Eligible sustaining partners of New England Public Radio are automatically included in the drawing.
Only one entry per person is allowed during the contest. Multiple entries by one person from different e-mail addresses will be disqualified. NEW ENGLAND PUBLIC RADIO is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected mail, technological errors, failures of the telephone or computer systems, and/or printing errors in any advertisement, entry form or the rules.
- Prize. During the “An Evening with Garrison Keillor Giveaway Contest” NEW ENGLAND PUBLIC RADIO will give away a pair of Gold Circle tickets to see Garrison Keillor perform at Chapin Auditorium at Mount Holyoke College on Sunday, April 6, 2014. The prize includes: Two (2) Gold Circle Tickets, and admission for two to a private meet and greet with Mr. Keillor before the show.
Approximate value: $200.00
- Awarding the Prize. The winner will be drawn and announced by 10:00 a.m. on Monday, March 10, 2014. The odds of winning depend on the number of qualified entries received. Winners will be chosen by random drawing. NEW ENGLAND PUBLIC RADIO reserves the right to award any prizes that are not claimed by March 22, 2014, to an alternate winner chosen in the same manner as the initial selectee.
- Claiming the Prize. To claim a prize, winners must execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release to NEW ENGLAND PUBLIC RADIO by March 22, 2014. NEW ENGLAND PUBLIC RADIO reserves the right to award any prizes that are not claimed by that date to an alternate winner chosen in the same manner as the initial selectee. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed by March 22, 2014 (or in the case of an alternate winner, within fourteen (14) days of his or her selection) will be forfeited by the winner. All prizes will be mailed to the winner following the contest. When the prize is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner, and the winner assumes the risk of its arrival. NEW ENGLAND PUBLIC RADIO is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize.
- General. All prizes will be awarded. Any and all taxes on the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. The prizes may not be transferred without NEW ENGLAND PUBLIC RADIO’s permission, and any transferee must be an eligible entrant under these rules. NEW ENGLAND PUBLIC RADIO may substitute a prize of like value for the prize described herein, in NEW ENGLAND PUBLIC RADIO’s sole discretion. The winner may not substitute another prize for the prize described herein, nor redeem the prize for cash. NEW ENGLAND PUBLIC RADIO reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest which will become effective upon announcement. Prize winners must execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release by March 22, 2014 (or if an alternate, within fourteen (14) days of his or her selection). Offer subject to federal, state and local regulations and laws and is void where taxed, restricted or prohibited. By entering, participants agree to these rules and the decisions of the judges and expressly consent to the use of their name, photograph or likeness for advertising this and similar promotions of NEW ENGLAND PUBLIC RADIO without compensation. Winners shall agree to hold NEW ENGLAND PUBLIC RADIO, the University of Massachusetts (its licensee), the NEW ENGLAND PUBLIC RADIO Foundation, Inc., and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or contest.
- Prize Winners. For the name of the prize winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by March 22, 2014 to Katie Wright, NEW ENGLAND PUBLIC RADIO, Hampshire House, 131 County Circle, Amherst, MA 01003.
- Rules. For a copy of the official rules, please send a self-addressed, stamped, envelope (Vermont residents may omit stamp) to: Katie Wright, NEW ENGLAND PUBLIC RADIO, Hampshire House, 131 County Circle, Amherst, MA 01003.