We do not recommend a specific dollar amount – any donation from $5 to $5,000 makes you a contributing listener and a valued member of our community! We ask that you contribute an amount that fits your budget. When you make a contribution of $60 or more, you can choose from a number of thank you gifts (you’ll find a list of options on our secure pledge page) and we’ll send you a Community Connection Card. All contributions are greatly appreciated and support the programming you hear on our stations.
To make your contribution, click here.
Sustaining Partners make an an ongoing monthly contribution to New England Public Radio that is paid by an automatic transfer of funds directly from your bank account or credit card each month.
Here are just a few advantages to becoming a Sustaining Partner:
- Your membership is always active— you will no longer receive renewal notices, and you won’t have to remember the last time you sent in a check!
- You’ll receive an annual thank you gift on the anniversary of your pledge
- Automatic payments are convenient and cost-effective, since you’ll never have to write a check or find a stamp.
- Sustaining memberships are easy to manage. You can make changes to your plan by contacting the Susan Lofthouse at 413.545.1786
- By making a continuous monthly contribution, giving to New England Public Radio is easier on your budget, and it gives New England Public Radio the security of a steady, reliable stream of income on which we may depend on every month
- It helps us decrease the time we fundraise on the air.
- Automatic contributions, save New England Public Radio administrative and printing costs, allowing more resources to go directly toward the programming you love on WFCR and all-news WNNZ
To become a Sustaining Partner, click here.
When you contribute to New England Public Radio with a gift of $750 or more, you become a member of our Signal Society. We appreciate your generous support at these giving levels and we want to acknowledge your commitment to NEPR’s unique programming in a special way. Upon receipt of your pledge or first payment, you’ll be asked to select your benefits. [All Donors receive our quarterly publication, Of Note and monthly e-newsletter, Of Note Online]. To learn more about the benefits of becoming a member of New England Public Radio’s Signal Society, click here.
Double your donation! As a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, New England Public Radio is eligible for many employers’ Matching Gifts programs. Simply obtain a matching gift form from your Human Resources Department and return it to new England Public Radio along with your membership contribution.
For questions about your membership, please call Susan Lofthouse at 413.545.1786.