The stations will provide diverse, high-quality information and music programs that inform, educate and entertain the public through programming and outreach to the community. NEPR and the NEPR News Network seek to help individuals explore and enjoy the world around them, and enrich the quality of their lives.
New England Public Radio inspires through storytelling of all kinds. We set the standard for thoughtful, in-depth, fact-based journalism and music and cultural programming that is essential to a vibrant community.
NEPR is committed to:
- offering comprehensive, high-quality programming that is diverse, balanced and enriching
- serving the whole region by reflecting the unique resources and talents of our communities
- fostering engagement with listeners, contributors and volunteers
- sustaining our relationship with Amherst, Hampshire, Mount Holyoke and Smith Colleges and the University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- maintaining a dynamic workplace that supports the development of a diverse, professional staff
- observing the highest ethical standards
- embracing new technologies to create content and provide greater access to the maximum number of listeners
- striving for intellectual vitality and artistic excellence
- maintaining and developing a Board that reflects the diversity of the geography and the communities that WFCR serves