The New England Public Radio Foundation Nominating Committee accepts nominations for vacant board positions at any time. As stated in the Foundation’s By-Laws, “Any vacancy at any time existing in the Directors, may be filled by a vote of a majority of Directors then in office at any meeting. Vacancies will be posted at NEPR’s website. Nominations may be submitted at any time, even if there is not a vacancy.”
The process whereby nominations for board positions are accepted is as follows:*
- Those interested in nominating an individual for a seat on the New England Public Radio Foundation Board of Directors should complete and submit (either by mail or electronically) the New England Public Radio Foundation Nomination Form.
- All nomination forms will be submitted for consideration by the Nominating/Board Governance Committee at their next meeting.
- The Nominating/Board Governance Committee will determine the qualifications of the nominee based upon the criteria established for that committee.
- Nominees will be notified in a timely manner of the disposition of their nomination.
* There is currently 1 open seat on the Board.
*The process for nomination of the five college representatives is separate from the above.