The top story so far, as we’ve been reporting, is that authorities in Yemen say U.S.-born anti-American al-Qaida cleric Anwar al-Awlaki is dead. We’ll keep following that story as it develops.
Other top stories:
– “Obama Administration Widens Challenges To State Immigration Laws.” (The Washington Post)
– The Federal Reserve’s “Operation Twist” May Be “More Powerful Than Many Investors Expect.” (The Wall Street Journal)
– “In European Crisis, Experts See Little Hope For A Quick Fix.” (The New York Times)
– “Cyber Attacks Mounting Fast In U.S.” (CBS News)
– “Obama’s Buffett Rule Backed By 63% Of Investors.” (Bloomberg News)
– “Obama’s Former Campaign Funders On Wall Street Turn Against Him.” (Los Angeles Times)