Our early headlines:
Other stories of the day include:
– “Oakland Gears Up For General Strike, Which Could Bring Thousands To Downtown.” (The Oakland Tribune)
– “U.S. Futures Rise, Commodities Climb Before Fed.” (Bloomberg News)
Related: Federal Reserve policymakers release their latest economic forecast and policy statement at 12:30 p.m. ET. Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke is due to hold a news conference at 2 p.m. ET.
– “Four North Georgia Men Charged In Alleged Covert Militia Plot.” (The Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
– “Soldier, 22, Held On Suspicion Of Spying.” (Anchorage Daily News)
– “Frank McCourt Agrees To Sell Dodgers.” (Los Angeles Times)