Swimming is again the big draw in the London 2012 Olympics today, with four gold-medal races scheduled. Competitions are being held in 22 sports Monday — meaning there are dozens of events vying for your attention. Below, we list the ones we’ll be keeping a close eye on.
As always, we’ll be reporting results and stories as they happen. So if you’re someone who worries about spoilers and prefers to watch on tape-delay, steer clear of our Twitter feed… and possibly the entire Internet.
All times are EDT:
- 2:43 p.m. men’s 200m freestyle final
- 2:51 p.m. women’s 100m backstroke final
- 2:58 p.m. men’s 100m backstroke final
- 3:15 p.m. women’s 100m breaststroke final
- 10 a.m. – Diving: U.S. divers Boudia/ McCrory in men’s synchronized 10m platform final
- 11 a.m. – Judo: women’s 57kg gold medal match
- 11:10 a.m. – Judo: men’s 73kg gold medal match
- 11:45 a.m. U.S. vs. Brazil in women’s volleyball
- 2:40 p.m. U.S. vs. Hungary in women’s water polo
- 4 p.m. – U.S. men’s volleyball: Gibb and Rosenthal play Fualek and Prudel
- 5:15 p.m. – U.S. women’s basketball team plays Angola
- 6 p.m. – U.S. women’s volleyball: May-Treanor and Walsh-Jennings play Kolocova and Slukova