New England Public Radio has made some exciting changes to The NEPR News Network (AM 640, 91.7 FM and 89.5 FM)
What’s new on the weekdays?
- A new, expanded two-hour version of Here & Now from 12 – 2 p.m. (replacing Talk of the Nation which NPR canceled in June)
- Fresh Air moves to 2 p.m. Monday – Thursday
- Science Friday continues Fridays at 2 p.m.
- Q with Jian Ghomeshi, a new daily arts, culture and entertainment show at 7 p.m. (You can still hear The World at 3 p.m.)
- Two hours of On Point at 8 p.m. (You can still hear the first hour at 10 a.m.)
What’s new on the weekends?
- The Moth Radio Hour Saturdays at 1 p.m. (New show!)
- The TED Radio Hour Sundays at 2 p.m. (New show!)
- Weekend Edition Saturday and Sundays from 8-10 a.m. (New show!)
- Weekend All Things Considered Saturdays and Sundays at 5 p.m. (New show!)
- Two opportunities to hear Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me each weekend (Saturday at 10 a.m. and Sunday at noon)
- Bob Edwards Weekend moves from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Saturdays
- Here’s the Thing with Alec Baldwin Sundays at 6 p.m. (New show!)
- A Prairie Home Companion can be heard on NEPR Saturday nights at 6 p.m.
- You can find This American Life on NEPR Sundays at 4 p.m. beginning September 1
- Many programs you know and love are still part of the NEPR News Network’s weekend line up, but may have moved – see the schedule below.
See below for the complete schedule.
Questions or comments? Contact Helen Barrington, Executive Director of Programming and Content, or call her at 413.577.0541
Click here to read the full press release