What made The Short List this week?
- Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren sought assurance from U.S. Housing Secretary appointee Ben Carson that the Trump family would not financially benefit from HUD grants at his Confirmation Hearing this week. She wasn’t assured.
- The state has a commission looking at time: getting rid of “springing forward” and “falling back.” Are there benefits?
- And the panel looks at two stories that they believe flew under the radar this week.
- Rick Hurst, AfAm Point of View
- Mike Dobbs, The Reminder newspapers