What made The Short List this week?
- Ardent President Trump supporter Massachusetts State Representative Geoff Diehl is considering running against Senator Elizabeth Warren in 2018.
- Should the long standing moniker Pioneer Valley be changed to West Mass?
- Educators and police in Northampton, Massachusetts, are trying to come up with new ways to engage students after a program called “High Five Friday” was stopped due to concerns about some children’s reactions to law enforcement.
- Ron Chimelis, The Republican
- Matt Szafranski, Western Mass Politics & Insight